Corporate - Credit Assistant
About The Equity
The Equity is an independent cooperative headquartered in Effingham, Illinois and has over 500 employees. Our market area currently includes 19 locations and covers South-Central Illinois and Southwest Indiana. The Equity has five divisions including: Agronomy, Grain, Feed & Livestock, Energy, and Retail Store, plus a Precision Agronomy dealership. The Equity’s mission is to deliver value to our customers through operational excellence, providing information, exploring opportunities, and supporting profitable roles for producers. Our core values, profitability, customer focus, constant improvement, integrity, and accountability have led to our success. These core values will continue to keep our company strong into the future. We hold sacred our brand promise of offering the best products, latest technology, and high-quality service, done right!
Corporate Office, 2900 N 3rd St, Effingham, Illinois
Loan Operations Manager
Commensurate with experience
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Leadership Characteristics
- Associates Degree Finance or Accounting
- Banking experience and an agricultural background with exposure to Ag-business helpful
- Possess a self-motivating personality as well as team building skills, and the ability to work effectively without direct supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Follow all established personnel and safety policies and procedures
- Assists with daily accounts receivable
- Assists with daily bank deposits
- Assist with notifying and tracking overdue accounts
- Processing of customer statements
- Maintain customer records for special services petroleum accounts
- Reconcile large complex accounts
- Process online applications, statements, and payments
- Understand and promote online platform
- Welcome and direct visitors, customers, and employees
- Pickup mail at post office daily and sort
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and listen. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
The employee may be required to travel to other facilities in The Equity trade area, conferences, educational opportunities, and other job-related activities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.
Submit resumes to Robin Brown, Robin.Brown@TheEquity.com, by Tuesday, May 31, 2022 .
Effingham Equity shall not be liable for, shall not pay, and expressly rejects and disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for any commission, expense, fee or cost claimed or charged by any recruitment or employment agency, firm, or company in connection with the employment of any candidate selected by Effingham Equity for the position described above unless a written contract is executed by Effingham Equity and such employment agency, firm or company before Effingham Equity makes an offer of employment to such candidate.
|Job Segment||Full-Time, Operations, Clerical, Accounting, Administration|
|Nearest Major Market||Champaign, St. Louis, Terre Haute, Decatur|