Horace - Feed Mill Production/Operations
Reports to:Feed Mill Manager
Required Education and Experience:High School Diploma or GED. Background in mill production and agriculture background preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates the ability to interact effectively with management and customers
- Has a self-motivating personality as well as team-building skills
- CDL preferred
- Follow all established personnel and safety policies and procedures
- Follow all HACCP guidelines
- Responsible for Quality Standards and GMP’s of all feed manufactured
- Maintain daily inventory of medications, supplements, and ingredients
- Responsible for grinding, mixing, pelleting, and bagging all feed products
- Help customers in a prompt, efficient, and courteous manner
- Responsible for maintenance and housekeeping of feed mill
- Be able to communicate in a professional manner to the customers, employees, and manager
Work Environment:The nature of the business may require extended hours. While performing the duties of the job, the employee occasionally works outside near moving mechanical equipment and may work in high, precarious places with exposure to fumes or airborne particles, and vibration. Noise level in work area is usually loud.
Physical Demands:The physical demands include lifting objects up to 50 pounds.
Travel:The employee may be required to travel to other locations, conferences, educational opportunities and other job-related activities.
Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
Effingham Equity shall not be liable for, shall not pay, and expressly rejects and disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for any commission, expense, fee or cost claimed or charged by any recruitment or employment agency, firm, or company in connection with the employment of any candidate selected by Effingham Equity for the position described above unless a written contract is executed by Effingham Equity and such employment agency, firm or company before Effingham Equity makes an offer of employment to such candidate.
Send applications or resumes to Human Resources, careers@TheEquity.com, by Tuesday, May 31, 2022.
|Industry||Agriculture, Animal Nutrition|
|Job Segment||Full-Time, Operations, Production|
|Nearest Major Market||Decatur, Champaign, Terre Haute|