Stewardson - Kahler Facility Operations
About The Equity
The Equity is an independent cooperative headquartered in Effingham, Illinois and has over 500 employees. Our market area currently includes 19 locations and covers South-Central Illinois and Southwest Indiana. The Equity has five divisions including: Agronomy, Grain, Feed & Livestock, Energy, and Retail Store, plus a Precision Agronomy dealership. The Equity’s mission is to deliver value to our customers through operational excellence, providing information, exploring opportunities, and supporting profitable roles for producers. Our core values, profitability, customer focus, constant improvement, integrity, and accountability have led to our success. These core values will continue to keep our company strong into the future. We hold sacred our brand promise of offering the best products, latest technology, and high-quality service, done right!
1240 N Highway 32, Windsor, Illinois 61957
Commensurate with experience
Required Education and Experience
Associate degree in Agriculture. 5 years retail crop protection operations experience or B.S. Degree in Agriculture preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common data.
- Demonstrates ability to interact effectively with management, employees and customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Obtain a commercial pesticide license
- Follow all established personnel and safety policies and procedures.
- Setup and maintain product panel assignments in Kahler chemical system.
- Circulate, blend and mix products according to recommended rates and procedures.
- Load and unload containers, pallets, or materials and products, safely on/off trucks, trailers, or railcars
- Responsible for documentation and accuracy of all inbound and outbound chemical movement
- Responsible for monthly physical counts of chemical inventory and assist office admin to research and reconcile discrepancies.
- Responsible for daily maintenance, cleanliness and compliance with state and federal regulations of equipment and facilities.
- Attend continuing education courses to maintain a quality level of knowledge for the products, Kahler system, regulations, and customer relations.
The nature of the business may require extended hours. While performing the duties of the job, the employee regularly works outside near moving mechanical equipment and may work in high, precarious places.
The physical demands include lifting objects up to 50 pounds, climbing stairs and ladders, and the ability to talk and hear.
The employee may be required to travel to other locations, conferences, educational opportunities and other job-related activities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.
How to Apply
Apply online at www.TheEquity.com/Careers or submit application to Eric Whitaker at Eric.Whitaker@TheEquity.com by Friday, March 31, 2023.
Effingham Equity shall not be liable for, shall not pay, and expressly rejects and disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for any commission, expense, fee or cost claimed or charged by any recruitment or employment agency, firm, or company in connection with the employment of any candidate selected by Effingham Equity for the position described above unless a written contract is executed by Effingham Equity and such employment agency, firm or company before Effingham Equity makes an offer of employment to such candidate.
|Job Segment||Full-Time, Agriculture, Operations, Production|
|Nearest Major Market||Champaign, St. Louis, Terre Haute, Decatur|
Complete and submit a secure application through JotForm
Print, complete and attach application to the form below.