The Equity Scholarship
Open to High School Seniors & Current Community College, Junior College, University or Trade School Level Students Majoring in Marketing, Business, Accounting, Agriculture, Precision Ag, Automotive, Diesel Technician or Technology.
- Recipients have the potential to earn $14,000 towards their college education.
- $2,500 per semester during the first two scholarship years (up to 4 semesters).
- With the option to earn $1,000 per semester while obtaining a bachelor's degree (up to 4 semesters).
- Scholarship Winners must be classified as a Full-Time Student taking at least 12 credit hours and maintain a 2.5 GPA while on Scholarship.
- Recipients have the option to work at The Equity during semester breaks. Recipients are required to complete any internships or Supervised Occupational Experiences (SOE) as required for their degree as employees of The Equity.
- The Equity will pay 100% of the expense to obtain a Class A CDL with Hazmat.
- Scholarship winners must be employed in a full-time Agronomy position by The Equity for a minimum of 2 years upon completion of their degree.
To Apply, Submit the following requirements to Jessica Bloemer by December 1st
- Complete The Equity Scholarship Application.
- Submit at least one letter of recommendation.
- Complete an interview with The Equity's Scholarship Committee.
If you are interested, or have any questions, please contact:
Jessica Bloemer, Agronomy Training & Development Manager
Jessica.Bloemer@TheEquity.com | (217) 342-3123 ext. 6005