EFFINGHAM EQUITY CREDIT POLICY
Effective August 1, 1992, the credit policy of the Effingham Equity is as follows:
1. The statement will cover purchases and payments for the calendar month. Statements to customers will be mailed approximately the 1st working day of the month.
2. All products will be invoiced showing our net prices.
3. A 5% LATE CHARGE will be added on all items if not paid by the 12th DAY OF THE MONTH following the statement date.
4. A FINANCE CHARGE OF 2%, which is the equivalent to an ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE OF 24%, will be assessed monthly on all amounts unpaid from the prior month statement and each proceeding month until paid. ALL ACCOUNTS 90 DAYS OLD WILL BE SUBJECT TO COLLECTION PROCEDURES.
5. Accounts with an unpaid balance, more than 30 days from the date of original statement, will be considered past due and will be sold on a CASH-ONLY BASIS.