Privacy Statement: The Equity appreciates hearing from you. However, in your communications with us, please keep in mind that any communication or material you transmit to or through any of our Web sites by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, creative suggestions, ideas, concepts, products, photos, marketing or promotional plans or strategies, or the like, shall be deemed and shall remain the exclusive property of The Equity. You understand and acknowledge that The Equity has the resources which may have developed, or may in the future develop, ideas identical to or similar to your suggestions or comments and that The Equity is only willing to consider suggestions and ideas on the terms set forth herein. Any suggestion, idea, or comment is not submitted in confidence and The Equity assumes no obligation, express or implied, by considering it.
Without limitation, The Equity shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the suggestions, ideas or comments of every kind and nature and The Equity shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the suggestions, ideas or comments for any purposes whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting or posting without any compensation to the provider of the suggestions, ideas or comments.
Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS PRIOR TO USE OF THIS WEB SITE – IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
The Equity, maintains this Web site for your personal information, education, and communication. You may download materials displayed on this Web site only for your non-commercial personal use and provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices which appears on any such materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Web site for any public or commercial use including, but not limited to, any text, image, audio or video, without The Equity's prior written consent. Your access to and use of this Web site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Web site, you accept, without limitation or qualifications, the terms and conditions set forth below and you acknowledge that any other agreements between you and The Equity, are superseded and unenforceable.
1. BY USE OF THIS SITE, YOU AGREE THAT THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF OHIO SHALL APPLY TO ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS SITE WITHOUT REGARD TO CHOICE OF LAW PROVISIONS. ANY LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE INSTITUTED IN A STATE OR FEDERAL COURT IN BOISE, IDAHO. YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF, AND ACCEPT THAT VENUE IS PROPER IN, THESE COURTS IN ANY SUCH LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
2. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Web site is copyrighted (regardless of whether or not a copyright notice appears on all materials) unless otherwise noted and may not be used, except as provided herein, without the prior written consent of The Equity. The Equity neither warrants nor represents that any materials displayed on this Web site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with The Equity.
3. Although The Equity uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site, The Equity makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Equity assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Web site.
4. Your use of, and browsing in, this Web site is at your own risk. Neither The Equity, nor any other party involved in creating this Web site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this Web site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this Web site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The Equity also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other equipment or other property due to your access to, use of, or browsing in this Web site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this Web site.
6. Images of people or places displayed on this Web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, The Equity The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is strictly prohibited unless permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on this Web site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes.
7. All of The Equity trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively "Trademarks"), displayed on this Web site, are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of The Equity. Nothing contained on this Web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Web site without the prior written permission of The Equity Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this Web site, or any other content displayed on this Web site, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.
8. The Equity will provide commercially reasonable security measures, however, you understand and acknowledge that certain risks are inherent in the transmission of information over the internet and you agree to assume the security risk for the transmission of the information you provide when using this Website.
9. The Equity may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at any time. You are bound by any revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review these terms and conditions.