EQUITY ELITE Mineralizer Altosid® LicksLick Tub
PREVENTS ADULT HORN FLY EMERGENCE FROM MANURE OF TREATED CATTLE
A Nutritional supplement Containing S-Methoprene* Insect Growth Regulator for Continuous Feeding to All Classes of Beef and Dairy Cattle through the Horn Fly Season.
*As the Insect Growth Regulator ALTOSID®
|CURBSIDE PICK-UP ORDERING|
|ACTIVE DRUG INGREDIENT: (S)-Methoprene (CAS #65733-16-6)||0.01%|
|Crude Protein*||not less than||8.00||%|
|Crude Fat||not less than||3.00||%|
|Crude Fiber||not more than||6.00||%|
|Calcium (Ca)||not less than||7.00||%|
|Phosphorus (P)||not less than||4.25||%|
|Potassium (K)||not less than||1.50||%|
|Cobalt (Co)||not less than||12.00||ppm|
|Copper (Cu)||not less than||1,000.00||ppm|
|Iodine (I)||not less than||50.00||ppm|
|Manganese (Mn)||not less than||3,000.00||ppm|
|Selenium (Se)||not less than||13.20||ppm|
|Zinc (Zn)||not less than||4,000.00||ppm|
|Vitamin A||not less than||200,000||IU/Lb|
|Vitamin D3||not less than||20,000||IU/lb|
|Vitamin E||not less than||200||IU/lb|
LIST OF INGREDIENTS
When used as directed The Equity Mineralizer Altosid will provide sufficient (S)-methoprene insect growth regulator to prevent the emergence of adult horn flies from manure of treated cattle. Existing adult horn flies will not be affected. Start feeding before horn flies appear and continue use until cold weather marks the end of the horn fly season. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.4 ounces of The Equity Mineralizer Altosid per 100 lbs. of animal body weight per day, which is equivalent to 4 ounces per day for a 1,000 pound animal.
- Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients in The Equity Mineralizer Altosid by providing them prior to feeding The Equity Mineralizer Altosid.
- Offer cattle 1 block The Equity Mineralizer Altosid for every 15-25 head of cattle.
- Remove all other self-limiting nutritional supplements.
- Locate The Equity Mineralizer Altosid where cattle congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
- Replenish The Equity Mineralizer Altosid on a regular basis as needed.
- If intake of The Equity Mineralizer Altosid is below 0.4 ounces per 100 pounds animal body weight per day, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas more frequented by cattle.
- If intake of The Equity Mineralizer Altosid is above 0.4 ounces per 100 pounds animal body weight per day, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas less frequented by cattle.
- Introduction of this product after adult horn fly infestation is established will require treatment of cattle with adulticides if elimination of adult fly population is desired.
STORAGE: Store The Equity Mineralizer Altosid in a cool dry place.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
CONTAINER HANDLING: Refillable Containers. Refill this container with this product only. Do not reuse this container for any other purpose. Return empty tubs to AFS/NGF for cleaning and recycling. Cleaning the container before final disposal is the responsibility of the person disposing of the container. Cleaning before
refilling is the responsibility of the refiller. If the container is not returned, completely empty container by tapping sides and bottom to loosen material. Then offer for recycling if available or dispose of in a sanitary landfill or by other procedures approved by state and local authorities.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
CAUTION: EPA Reg. No. 2724-492-82545; EPA Est No. 82545-OK-001
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
CAUTION: This product contains high levels of copper. Consumption of this product by sheep or goats may result in copper toxicity.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
ALTOSID® Insect Growth Regulator is a registered trademark of Wellmark International. Made in USA.
Net Weight 250 lb (113.4 kg)