Tribute® Growth PelletComplete Feed
Give your horses a nutritional advantage right out of the starting gate with Tribute Equine Nutrition Low-NSC Growth Pellet Horse Feed. Formulated for young growing horses and pregnant or lactating mares, this low-NSC formula supports healthy growth and development without spiking sugar and starch levels. An optimal balance of essential amino acids, organic minerals, fatty acids and antioxidants nurture healthy muscle, bone and tissue development at this most critical time. Guaranteed to spur a real colt-following around the stables!
Available in 50 lb bags at The Equity Farm & Home Store in Effingham, IL
|ORDER BAGGED FEED|
- Ideal for horses 3 months to 2 years of age.
- Great for pregnant and lactating brood mares, as well.
- Supplies calories for growth with higher fat and highly digestible fiber.
- Low-NSC formula contains no corn or molasses and reduces insulin response.
- Formulated with amino acids, minerals, fatty acids and antioxidants for proper development.
- No corn! No molasses! Low NSC content reduces insulin response. Elevated insulin levels can inhibit hormones important to normal bone development, which may contribute to Developmental Orthopedic Disease.
- Higher fat and highly digestible fiber support proper cartilage and bone development.
- Optimal balance of essential amino acids for growth and muscle maintenance.
- Organic minerals support important functions in the horse, including proper bone and tissue development and reproduction.
- Essential fatty acids, Omega 3 and 6, for healthy skin and hair coat and support of normal tissue function.
- Optimum levels of antioxidants Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Selenium may help in reducing damage from aging and exercise. Also supports immune health.
- With Equi-Ferm microencapsulated active dry yeast; acts as both a pre-and probiotic to increase total diet digestibility and improve overall gut health.
|Crude Protein||not less than||16.00||%|
|Lysine||not less than||1.10||%|
|Methionine||not less than||0.40||%|
|Methionine & Cysteine||not less than||0.70||%|
|Threonine||not less than||0.80||%|
|Crude Fat||not less than||8.00||%|
|Crude Fiber||not more than||18.00||%|
|Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF)||not more than||20.00||%|
|Neutral Detergent Fiber (NDF)||not more than||36.00||%|
|Calcium (Ca)||not less than||0.85||%|
|Calcium (Ca)||not more than||1.35||%|
|Phosphorus (P)||not less than||0.75||%|
|Salt (NaCl)||not less than||0.50||%|
|Salt (NaCl)||not more than||1.00||%|
|Potassium (K)||not less than||1.10||%|
|Magnesium (Mg)||not less than||0.30||%|
|Copper (Cu)||not less than||80.00||ppm|
|Zinc (Zn)||not less than||225.00||ppm|
|Manganese (Mn)||not less than||155.00||ppm|
|Cobalt (Co)||not less than||1.00||ppm|
|Iron (Fe)||not less than||350.00||ppm|
|Iodine (I)||not less than||1.00||ppm|
|Selenium (Se)||not less than||0.60||ppm|
|Vitamin A||not less than||10,000||IU/lb|
|Vitamin D||not less than||900||IU/lb|
|Vitamin E||not less than||300||IU/lb|
|Vitamin C||not less than||40.00||mg/lb|
|Biotin||not less than||1.70||mg/lb|
|Thiamine||not less than||12.00||mg/lb|
|Riboflavin||not less than||8.00||mg/lb|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids||not less than||3.00||%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids||not less than||0.30||%|
|Saccharomyses Cerevisiae||not less than||350 million||CFU/lb|
|Direct Fed Microorganism||not less than||520 million||CFU/lb|
|Cellulase (Aspergillus Oryzae)||not less than||9.60||Enzyme Units|
|Protease (Aspergillus Oryzae)||not less than||12.00||Enyzme Units|
|Lipase (Aspergillus Oryzae)||not less than||3.60||Enyzme Units|
|Hemicellulase (Aspergillus Niger)||not less than||10.80||Enyzme Units|
|Phytase (Trichoderma Reesei)||not less than||55.00||FTU/lb|
|not more than||15.00||%|
LIST OF INGREDIENTS
|For Growing Horses|
|Body Weight (lbs)||Tribute® Growth lb per day|
|300||3 - 5|
|400||4 - 6|
|500||5 - 7|
|600||6 - 8|
|700||6 - 8|
|800||6 - 8|
|900||6 - 8|
|Stage of Reproduction||Body Weight (lbs)||Tribute® Growth lb per day|
|Open Mare||1,100||4 - 6|
|Pregnant Mare||1,100||4 - 6|
|Nursing Mare, First 3 months||1,100||5 - 7|
|Nursing Marie, Second 3 months||1,100||4 - 6|
*For fast-growing horses, add 0.5 – 1.0 pounds of Essential K® to Growth.