Adult DogDog Food
Diamond® Naturals Adult Dog Lamb Meal & Rice FormulaDry Food
Give your adult dog the superior nutrition she deserves with Diamond Naturals Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Adult Dry Dog Food! Each Diamond Naturals dry formula is enhanced with superfoods and guaranteed probiotics to support your furry friend’s development and overall health. This adult dry dog food recipe is made with lamb protein and real fruits and vegetables including peas, kale, blueberries and coconut! It provides your furry friend with protein and minerals, along with omega fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat, plus antioxidants for overall nose-to-tail well-being. Help your pal achieve a complete and balanced holistic diet with Diamond!
|ORDER BAGGED FEED|
- Made for adult dogs with real lamb protein, fish protein and other whole foods for lean nutrition and to help support strong muscles.
- Natural recipe with added vitamins and powerful antioxidants from real fruits and vegetables support overall health, while omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids support healthy skin and coat.
- Nutrient-rich and highly digestible recipe made with proprietary probiotic blend to help support your canine companion’s digestive health.
- Made with no corn, wheat, filler, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA by a family owned and run company with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols because your pal deserves nothing but the best!
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Form||Dry Food|
|Crude Protein||not less than||23.00||%|
|Crude Fat||not less than||14.00||%|
|Crude Fiber||not more than||4.00||%|
|Moisture||not more than||10.00||%|
|Zinc (Zn)||not less than||150||mg/kg|
|Selenium (Se)||not less than||0.35||mg/kg|
|Vitamin A||not less than||15,000||IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||not less than||150||IU/kg|
|Taurine*||not less than||0.12||%|
|L-Carnitine*||not less than||100||mg/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids*||not less than||2.20||%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids*||not less than||0.40||%|
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis,
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium,
|not less than||80,000,000||CFU/lb|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
|Weight (lbs)||Recommended Daily Feeding (cups)|
|5 - 10||1/2 - 1|
|10 - 20||1 - 1 1/2|
|20 - 30||1 1/2 - 2|
|30 - 40||2 - 2 1/2|
|40 - 60||2 1/2 - 3 1/3|
|60 - 80||3 1/3 - 4|
|80 - 100||4 - 4 3/4|
For adult dogs over 100 pounds, add ½ cup for every 10 additional pounds.
Remember to keep plenty of fresh water available to your pet at all times.