Diamond® Naturals Large Breed PuppyDry Food
Start your brand new big puppy off right with superior nutrition from Diamond Naturals Large Breed Puppy Formula Dry Dog Food! Each Diamond Naturals dry formula is enhanced with superfoods and guaranteed probiotics to support your growing hound’s development and overall health. This dry puppy food recipe is made with real lamb as the first ingredient followed by real fruits and vegetables including peas, garbanzo beans, papaya and coconut! It provides your puppy with protein and minerals, along with omega fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat, plus antioxidants for overall nose-to-tail well-being. Help your pal achieve a complete and balanced holistic diet with Diamond!
Available in 6 lb bags at The Equity Farm & Home Store in Effingham, IL
|ORDER BAGGED FEED|
Key Features & Benefits
- Appropriate nutrient levels to fuel larger growing bodies
- Calcium and phosphorus for bone and joint development
- DHA for proper brain and vision development
- L-Carnitine helps convert fat to energy
- Enhanced with superfoods and guaranteed probiotics
- Made for large breed puppies with real pasture raised lamb as the first ingredient followed by other whole foods for lean nutrition and to help support strong muscles.
- Natural recipe with added vitamins and powerful antioxidants from real fruits and vegetables support overall health, while omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids support healthy skin and coat.
- Nutrient-rich and highly digestible recipe made with proprietary probiotic blend to help support your canine companion’s digestive health, while natural DHA supports brain and vision health.
- Made with no corn, wheat, filler, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA by a family owned and run company with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols because your pal deserves nothing but the best!
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Form||Dry Food|
|Crude Protein||not less than||27.00||%|
|Crude Fat||not less than||15.00||%|
|Crude Fiber||not more than||3.50||%|
|Moisture||not more than||10.00||%|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||not less than||0.05||%|
|Calcium (Ca)||not less than||1.20||%|
|Phosphorus (P)||not less than||1.00||%|
|Zinc (Zn)||not less than||150||mg/kg|
|Selenium (Se)||not less than||0.35||mg/kg|
|Vitamin A||not less than||15,000||IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||not less than||150||IU/kg|
|Taurine*||not less than||0.12||%|
|L-Carnitine*||not less than||300||mg/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids*||not less than||2.00||%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids*||not less than||0.30||%|
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis,
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium,
|not less than||80,000,000||CFU/lb|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Lamb, lamb meal, whole grain brown rice, cracked pearled barley, grain sorghum, dried yeast, egg product, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), ground white rice, fish meal, tomato pomace, flaxseed, natural flavor, salmon oil (source of DHA), salt, DL-Methionine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, L-Carnitine, kale, chia seed, pumpkin, blueberries, oranges, quinoa, dried kelp, coconut, spinach, carrots, papaya, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, beta carotene, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
|Weight (lbs)||6 -11 weeks||3 - 4 Months||5 - 7 Months||8 - 12 Months||Adult Dogs|
|5 - 10||1 1/3 - 2 1/4 cups||1 1/4 - 2 cups||3/4 - 1 1/3 cups||2/3 - 1 cup||1/2 - 3/4 cup|
|10 - 20||2 1/4 - 3 1/2 cups||2 - 3 cups||1 1/3 - 2 1/4 cups||1 - 1 3/4 cups||3/4 - 1 1/2 cups|
|20 - 30||3 1/2 - 4 2/3 cups||3 - 4 cups||2 1/4 - 3 cups||1 3/4 - 2 1/3 cups||1 1/2 - 2 cups|
|30 - 40||4 2/3 - 5 2/3||4 - 5 cups||3 - 3 1/2 cups||2 1/3 - 2 3/4 cups||2 - 2 1/2 cups|
|40 - 60||-||5 - 6 1/2 cups||3 1/2 - 4 2/3 cups||2 3/4 - 3 2/3 cups||2 1/2 - 3 1/2 cups|
|60 - 80||-||6 1/2 - 7 3/4 cups||4 2/3 - 5 1/2 cups||3 2/3 - 4 1/2 cups||3 1/2 - 4 cups|
|80 - 100||-||-||5 1/2 - 6 1/2 cups||4 1/2 - 5 1/4 cups||4 - 4 3/4 cups|
|100 - 120||-||-||6 1/2 - 7 cups||5 1/4 - 5 3/4 cups||4 3/4 - 5 1/4 cups|
|120 - 140||-||-||7 - 8 cups||5 3/4 - 6 1/2 cups||5 1/4 - 6 cups|
|140 - 160||-||-||8 - 8 3/4 cups||6 1/2 - 7 cups||6 - 6 1/2 cups|