Adult DogDog Food
Diamond® Naturals Small Breed Adult Dog Lamb & Rice FormulaDry Food
Give your small breed adult dog the superior nutrition she deserves with Diamond Naturals Small Breed Adult Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food! Each Diamond Naturals dry formula is enhanced with superfoods and guaranteed probiotics to support your furry friend’s development and overall health. This dry dog food recipe is suitable for small breed adult dogs and is made with real lamb as the first ingredient and real fruits and vegetables including kale, blueberries and coconut! It provides your furry friend with protein and minerals, along with omega fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat, plus antioxidants for overall nose-to-tail well-being. Help your pal achieve a complete and balanced holistic diet with Diamond!
|ORDER BAGGED FEED|
- Pasture-raised lamb is an excellent source of high-quality protein
- Small kibble is easy to pick up and chew and helps reduce plaque
- Balanced nutrients necessary for small breed dogs
- Enhanced with superfoods and guaranteed probiotics
- Made for small breed adult dogs with real lamb as the first ingredient followed by other whole foods for lean nutrition and to help support strong muscles.
- Natural recipe with added vitamins and powerful antioxidants from real fruits and vegetables support overall health, while omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids support healthy skin and coat.
- Nutrient-rich and highly digestible recipe made with proprietary probiotic blend to help support your canine companion’s digestive health.
- Made with no corn, wheat, filler, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA by a family owned and run company with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols because your pal deserves nothing but the best!
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Form||Dry Food|
|Crude Protein||not less than||25.00||%|
|Crude Fat||not less than||15.00||%|
|Crude Fiber||not more than||3.00||%|
|Moisture||not more than||10.00||%|
|Zinc (Zn)||not less than||150||mg/kg|
|Selenium (Se)||not less than||0.35||mg/kg|
|Vitamin A||not less than||15,000||IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||not less than||150||IU/kg|
|Taurine*||not less than||0.12||%|
|L-Carnitine*||not less than||300||mg/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids*||not less than||2.40||%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids*||not less than||0.40||%|
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis,
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium,
|not less than||80,000,000||CFU/lb|
Lamb, lamb meal, ground white rice, cracked pearled barley, grain sorghum, egg product, dried yeast, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), oatmeal, dried beet pulp, natural flavor, flaxseed, potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, L-Carnitine, kale, chia seed, pumpkin, blueberries, oranges, quinoa, dried kelp, coconut, spinach, carrots, papaya, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, beta carotene, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
|Weight (lbs)||Recommended Daily Feeding (cups)|
|1 - 5||1/4 - 2/3|
|5 - 10||2/3 - 1|
|10 - 15||1 - 1 1/3|
|15 - 20||1 1/3 - 1 1/2|
|20 - 25||1 1/2 - 1 3/4|
|25 - 35||1 3/4 - 2 1/4|
|35 - 45||2 1/4 - 2 2/3|
Remember to keep plenty of fresh water available to your pet at all times.